The Perth Stadium transport solution is an integrated train, bus and pedestrian approach that will be able to move 50,000 people or 83% of a capacity crowd within one hour of an event ending.
- 28,000 via Perth Stadium Station (upgraded Belmont Park Train Station)
- 7,500 via East Perth Station
- 8,100 via Peninsula Bus Hub
- 6,200 via Gloucester Park Bus Hub
Non-public transport users will either walk, get dropped-off (taxi or private), or drive and park.
Approximately 14,300 people are expected to walk between East Perth and the Burswood Peninsula, across the Swan River Pedestrian Bridge on event days.
- Limited parking bays within the stadium for emergency service vehicles, stadium operations, staff and visitors
- 3,200 bays available in public car parks in East Perth within a comfortable walking distance
- Up to 40,000 inner city car bays along Adelaide Terrace/St Georges Terrace, Milligan Street and Wellington Street with a circular route shuttle bus service from Gloucester Park Bus Hub.
- Primarily via Victoria Park Drive
- Around 220 buses
- May necessitate intersection upgrades
More information on the transport solution.