Information about the integrated Perth Stadium public transport strategy including rail, bus and pedestrian solutions.
An integrated transport solution for the Perth Stadium will ensure the safe and efficient movement of 50,000, or 83 per cent, of a full capacity crowd within one hour of an event finishing.
The rail, bus and pedestrian strategy includes:
- a new six-platform Perth Stadium Station to replace Belmont Station
- the Swan River Pedestrian Bridge
- a 22-stand Perth Stadium Bus Station
- Victoria Park Drive modifications
- special event bus stands at the Stadium and Nelson Avenue, East Perth
- An extension of Camfield Drive to the Perth Stadium and Sports Precinct